Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you playing?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

What games are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 pm

I play a few LoL games every so often, but much less now. I'll pop on a Tetris game or Stepmania once in awhile. Everything's casual these days... It's hard to get my head wrapped around an entirely new MMO at this point. I'll play most anything with anyone that isn't difficult to get into since I'm free in the evenings.

I'm looking for games that aren't too competitive that are fun with friends and not completely luck based.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Might I recommend Wakfu? It's pay to play but the first 25 levels are free and you level up pretty slowly after level 5 and it's really fun. It's fairly casual and has turn based strategic combat that i really enjoyed! It's quite fun with friends to take down big bosses that you normally wouldn't be able to take out, but since you're communicating and using the power of FRIENDSHIP AND TEAMWORK i think it's a blast to play if a bit slow at times!

I'm personally playing a lot of dota2 lately, but I'm trying to log on Pangya when I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

I get really bored with most anything turn based. I tried Wakfu and Dofus, but they never sparked the same interest that FFTA or Advanced Wars did. However, Co-op vs AI with character customization is the direction I'm headed in. A game where we can progress together in would be awesome. Repetition and grinding has gotten really stale for me, but it's the price I'll pay for a good meaty yet casual team game.

I'm obnoxiously picky when it comes to games though. I don't want a game that takes too much time and dedication to learn and be good at, but a game that doesn't have a close level cap is nice because there's always something to do.

Also if it's an MMO, the worst part is when players fall behind and we can't do the same quests because of level differences.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:56 pm

PC Games- I honestly love playing some games but they are just starting to get too hard to play. I think I mostly play what everyone else plays or like I play something that has an event that interests me. Like last month with PangYa. Playing one game every day. I don't mind playing like that.
I used to play S4 League a ton. Never really got good at it but I played a ton.
I like Rusty Hearts. Mostly because of the atmosphere that has been set in that game. Yeah, in the end, it can have a bit of grinding but it doesn't bother me as much. I think mostly because I am playing alone. The game was built with multiplayer in mind. I can only play so much because it's not adjusted for single players. It get rather relentless.
I reeeeeally like League of Legends but I don't feel the same about playing it. Beside the fact that I made a promise to only play 3 games a month and no more, it's a game that really stresses me out because of how I set high expectations for myself when it comes to that. It's one of those things like; "if you study it enough, you should be at least decent." It never comes out that way though, and my performance greatly suffers from it.
Mabinogi, from the money vacuum Nexon. I played that game a tooon too. According to Raptr, which I highly recommend I have logged almost 2,000 hours. I really liked the events in the game. The problem with Mabi is that it is a pay to win game. If you don't have a pet or something it will be hard to progress efficiently. It has gotten easier to progress, but if you are not into the game already, it will be hard to get into.
Tetris and Stepmania are good. I have nothing to say about them because they are two of my favorite games.
Dofus/Wakfu is fun. I played that in middle school. I play it more as a time killer more than anything.
Minecraft is also in that category.
Audiosurf another game like that.
I have a strange taste in games so like whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://helixproject.bandcamp.com/
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm looking for a game that's easy, casual, and fun to play with others like Rusty Hearts. But what I don't want is to be a few levels apart and not be able to get efficient exp from levels, and the repetition gets to me most. Dungeon Fighter was closest to my ideal MMO, but there's so little customization.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

The customization is okay in Rusty Hearts. The problem is finding the items for the customization or paying for the customization. Oh! Rusty Hearts also makes my computer flash and stuff depending on the areas and stuff. It's really nice and atmospheric.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:59 am

Hmm, I know I'm just bringing up something that didn't work out already, but WoW is actually decently casual now. The only issue is it's pay to play, but you pretty much described it. Being level 90, it's not exactly *easy* to reach the level cap, but you can be like 5 levels higher or lower and still be able to do the same dungeons, questing, etc! Also Raids are really intense and take hours to complete. @_@ Maybe look them up and see how they seem? I dunno, I don't really have many recommendations. Most are grindfests and being picky with MMOs makes it kind of difficult to find decent ones. lol
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

No I'm extremely picky nowadays.
Back to top Go down
-_-
Seed
Seed
-_-

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:32 pm

I play everything on pc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 pm

You and I play too much League of Legends. I think it's unhealthy at this point... Neutral
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 am

we should all train pokemon and become gym leaders
(cool wow how did she come up with that idea it's genius woooah)
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:11 am

That would be insanely fun if it could happen ;_;
Technically we could create fictional teams with pokemon of our choice and then duke it out here http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:39 am

but being gym leaders irl would be SOOO cool!
I'll have to check that out tho could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Just think about how much effort and time it would take to actually become a gym leader, though. And you wouldn't be able to have the diversity of just being a pokemon trainer, you'd have to pick a specific theme or type.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 pm

well, I don't think it takes that much work since there's only like 2 I've heard of in the NW
Also mr.raichu doesn't just use electric type!
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 pm

What types does he use?
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:03 am

I don't think he has a specific type! I'm sure he has a raichu but my bro hasn't challenged him yet so I can't be completely sure.

But I know in order to become a gym leader you have to qualify to some vgc association or sommat.

I just think it'd be super fun to look into. >:] we could become the ELITE FOUR BUAHAHAAHAAHA
(They're evil in the manga)
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:30 am

They're evil period. 8(

ELITE FOUR MORE LIKE ELITE FULL RESTORE
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:39 am

but they try to kill yellow in the manga
Idgi because yellow is seriously the cutest sweetiest boy ever
Why do they even want to kill red's pikachu..? )':
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

I'd just be a champion. Like Red. Then, I could use any Pokeman I want.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 am

okay but you'd have to beat us to reach that.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 am

I'm p sure the elite four are trying to assassinate red because he is the champion.
Who wants to kill andason and all his pokemon? Show of hands?
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am

Well if he's the champion, yeah I'll probably try to defeat him/assassinate him to take the throne.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

What games are you playing? CleLM
Restarted an old game. It's been 9 years. Just beat the Dragon Roost Dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Gaming-
Jump to: