Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Trainers

Go down 
+2
kogeru
Yotipo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:07 am

You are a pokemon trainer of the pokemon universe. You are set out on your own personal endeavors. On your journey you may encounter other trainers who may be friendly, evil, or may simply keep to themselves.
Trainers will keep an infrequently updated progress journal (to update the 1-6 pokemon on your roster, to indicate whether or not you're a very active poster)
This RP will be liberal to new concepts and plot devices until something is disputed or a norm becomes agreed on. I'll be modding; if there's an issue it'll have to go through me.

-No Pokemon Master -- No Godmoding
-No Unwarranted Confrontations -- Even if you're a Pokemon Terrorist, there must be some justification to your actions
-If another trainer clearly doesn't appreciate your interactions, acknowledge your limits (Etiquette)
-Game references are preferred over show references since they're more consistent, but feel free to have your origins from an anime-exclusive location
-Please give some thought into your character before creating him/her and remember your Pokemon can have personalities to the extent you want to show
-Don't feel discouraged to be extremely different from other trainers. If you love a type or a certain Pokemon don't feel pressured to change who's on your team simply because another trainer has the same. We're all rational people who don't intentionally pester others through deliberate mimicry.

Form (fields are optional)
Trainer Name: _____
Type Specific? N/A or _______
Hometown Region: _________
Occupation: (Common Trainer, Crime Syndicate, Pokemon Aficionado, Hardcore Trainer, etc)
Description: _________

---------------------------------------------------

Here's mine
Trainer Name: Floyd
Type Specific? Electric
Hometown Region: Fuchsia City, Kanto
Description: Floyd is a tall and lean electric type trainer who thrives on the concept of energy. He loves the colors and vibrations of life and cherishes even the electrical nerve pulses that our brains signal to the rest of the body. To the west of his home is an uphill bike trail that leads to Celadon City. He works a part-time shift at a sandwich shop in the Celadon Department Store.

Last edited by Yotipo on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

Trainer Name: June
Type Specific? Ghost&ice
Hometown Region: Lavender town
Description: June is an average girl with tragic eyesight and a love for drawing pokemon! A few years ago she left home with her best friends(Seel and Ghastly) aspiring to become a great pokemon watcher.
She's lazy and doesn't exactly take care of herself, though she does try to be kind to the people she meets. Try.

Last edited by BellsCall on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 am

Trainer Name: Mirana
Type Specific? Grass and Psychic
Hometown Region: Hoenn, Sootopolis City
Description: Young enough that she doesn't quite have the responsibility to take care of a pokemon 'officially', her pet Chimecho, Zon, always floats about to entertain her and keep her company. Being a pet, he doesn't have a pokeball, but has been with her a long time and they love eachother deeply as best friends.
Mirana has long brown hair halfway down her back with a boater on to keep the sun out of her eyes as she takes a boat to the Kanto region by request of her parents to go out and see the world.
Back to top Go down
Detrimentalist
Seed
Seed

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Trainer Name: Aaron
Type Specific? N/A
Hometown Region: Fortree City, Hoenn (resides in Littleroot)
Description (first person): Finally, it's my big day! The professor wants me to do some field training to strengthen my bond with Pokemon. He says "it's important to have an understanding of the bonds we share with Pokemon if you are to continue your studies." Of course, I knew what he meant as soon as he got out his briefcase; he entrusted me with the care of a Torchic. Since for the past four years, my focus has been only the study of Pokemon, I'm excited to have the chance to train my own. Today, my adventure begins...
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

ooc: Awesome, 4 trainers! I'll nag 7eed to get in on this so we can have a solid 5.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:29 am

Forgive me for being terrible at this.
Trainer Name: Ellery
Type Specific? N/A
Hometown Region: Hoenn
Description: Luck has not been this trainers side when it comes to survival. Starting from Littleroot Town at the age of 15, they wanted to be a great trainer to prove their worth to the ones they hold dear. The problem was that they weren't the best at it. Every point of the journey was a struggle. Even losing to the bug catcher kid on RT 102. The starter pokemon Treeko was disappointed in his trainer's performance and left them to their own devices. Luckily, a wild Ralts approached sensing the sadness of the trainer. That Ralts helped them come to spirits and continue on. Still met with adversity along the way, but the trainer continued on. Accidental interference with Team Aqua left their Ralts very injured. Fortunately, while Ralts was in the Pokemon Center a trainer gave them a pokemon egg with a mystery pokemon inside. The trainer was from Johto. That pokemon hatched into a Remoraid.
They continued on, as the typical trainer would. Winning and being defeated felt sour. Trying to be the Pokemon League Champion was becoming too much work. After 3 defeats by the powerful Sidney of the Elite Four it became too much to take. There had be an alternative to battling they thought. Instead, they would attempt to help people with the pokemon partners they have. The Ralts and Remoraid, now Gardevoir and Octillery, travel around helping people in the best way they can.
Back to top Go down
http://helixproject.bandcamp.com/
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 am

9-20-12
After an evening at the Fuchsia shores with Lanturn, I returned to my home where I saw on the news some national event being sponsored for an upcoming competition. I chuckled at how anyone from these parts would even bother using their Pokemon for fortune and fame. They just visit the zoo and try their luck in the Safari Zone from time to time. I left for bed not knowing the details of the contest.. However, I couldn't sleep thinking about it. I hadn't the slightest clue what or where it would have taken place. I knew one thing though... I'd have to find a training partner to stand a chance in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am

The brunette girl wagged her feet impatiently as she saw Vermillion city draw closer and closer to the ship. She couldn't WAIT to get off and feel the earth beneath her toes again.
Mirana, after what felt like forever, rushed through and off the dock as quickly as possible. Though her first goal was to stand on land again, it sort of clicked that she was in an entirely different place than her former home. Zon, her chimecho, floated gently behind her as if some sort of chaperon. She blinked, gazing about her at the new world before her. There were posters about some sort of contest. The girl absolutely loved reading, and she was quite good at it, she'll have you know, so she simply had no trouble at all reading what the contest was about.

That is to say she was going to before she got distracted by some sort of promotional deal of several nearby merchants in a stall selling plushies of pokemon from around the world and how was she supposed to deny that.
Back to top Go down
Pandasm
Seed
Seed
Pandasm

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:06 pm

oh gosh hello everyone! thank you for letting me join ;u;

Trainer Name: Alaina
Type Specific? N/A
Hometown Region: Celadon City, Kanto/ Lives in Fuchsia
Description: Born and raised in Celadon, she currently resides in Fuchsia where she helps operate the Safari Zone. When she's not working there, however, she can be found wandering the region with her few Pokemon companions— regularly taking up rescue missions, protecting the wilderness and helping out trainers! Fairly laid back and easy-going, she can be a bit gruff at times but she deeply enjoys what she does and puts her whole heart into both jobs. Her outfit also differs from that of a regular Ranger due to her Safari job.
Back to top Go down
http://pernderp.tumblr.com
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 am

(ooc: I have seriously been staring at this blank reply box for three days so I'm just gonna wing it.)

"Another day wasted" I sighed to myself. I thought it was a simple goal- to sketch one pokemon in battle every day. The past week I have been staying in this city and I haven't even been challenged to a pokemon battle! What's with this town? At this rate I won't have enough money to eat next month. Food sounds good right now... I wonder what the special at the pokecafe is today.. I start wandering towards cheap eats as my thoughts are interrupted by an interesting conversation.

Have you heard about that huge pokemon tournament happening in two weeks at Celadon city mansion? I heard the grand prize is something collectible. It's supposed to be worth a lot of money! But they aren't revealing it until the end of the tournament.

I've heard all I needed to hear. I'm going to go to Celadon and win that mystery prize! Err... I'll have to train Ghastly and Seel before the tournament.
This could get a bit tough, but my eating habits depend on it!
Back to top Go down
Pandasm
Seed
Seed
Pandasm

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 am

"Yes, sir. I understand. Mmhm. It would most definitely beneficial... No, I can get someone to cover for me here. Yes... You got it. Thank you sir I'll check in again later... You too, sir."

With a quick flick of my wrist, I snapped my capture styler shut and ended the call with my boss and heaved a sigh of relief. I had been assigned to Celadon for the duration of the upcoming tournament! Smiling at my colleague, I gave him a thumbs up, flicking my unruly red hair out of my eyes. Born and raised in the bustling city, I knew I would have my work cut out for me on a normal day, let alone during an event this big. Determined, I grabbed my holster and pack, maneuvering around the counter and darting out of the Safari Zone with my Aipom hot on my heels.

"Let's go, Pom-Pom! We've got a job to do!"
Back to top Go down
http://pernderp.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Pokemon Trainers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainers   Pokemon Trainers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Forum Games-
Jump to: