Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube Series

Go down 
+2
7eed
Yotipo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am

Anyone interested in creating a YouTube series? It would be a lot of fun, but I have no experience in keeping up with web series. It could be comedy or just a plain show or story of some sort. I always upload random stuff to my YouTube, but I think it'd be fun to have something like LilyPichu's content.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:21 am

We can maybe do Let's Plays. I am getting a capture card in the mail soon. I am pretty sure most people here are fairly funny and that could start something.
Back to top Go down
http://helixproject.bandcamp.com/
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:54 am

7eed wrote:
We can maybe do Let's Plays. I am getting a capture card in the mail soon. I am pretty sure most people here are fairly funny and that could start something.
Let's Plays would actually be pretty entertaining on Skype. Let us know when you want to do a session!
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 am

Oh certainly. I do need a list of games or stuff to play. It will be interesting to play some games. Especially because I won't be able to speed run these games and stuff.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:51 am

So down for this.
SO down.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm actually gonna be doing some lets plays with my friend Kevin and doing multiplayer with Trisha for assassins creed! After my headset comes back from repairs of course.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:53 pm

I really want to do non-typical games. (not saying Assassin's Creed is one) I mean like, more obscure games or games that people wouldn't normally Let's Play. Example: I wanna do a multi-player DKR Let's Play. Another example would be like the Indie Game (when it's out) Project Giana Sisters. I want to do Paper Mario as well. Both N64 and GCN.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 am

-Whispers- Hipster.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:43 am

-whispers- does he think he's too good for typical games
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 am

-whispers- peasant
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 am

Actually, I am very bad at games in general. I just like to shake things up. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

Whatever ANY of you stream will be more entertaining and interesting than what I'd stream... falling blocks... rising arrows
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am

I dunno, arrows and blocks are serious business. And 'interesting' is a matter of opinion.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah. Actually it's awesome and humbling to watch someone soo good at it. It's better than watching someone doing something simple and failing at it or taking 35 minutes to do something that is one of the easiest things ever.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

idk tpot, I think it's fun to watch people who're good at step mania/ddr.
Hehe then when they mess up I can throw things and laugh hehehe Twisted Evil hehehh
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:26 pm

-Packs rotten tomatoes-
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 pm

aw yissssss
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 pm

In all seriousness, the versatility in colors of interest should prove quite entertaining. From games "everyone" has heard of to the ones where "no one" has heard of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm

immaterial and missing mario
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:39 pm

wow I really want to play mario rpg now.
F u kogeru!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 pm

F U 2 BALLSCALL I actually really want to play more WoW or DotA2 right now but no one's on. Sad
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:43 pm

BellsCall wrote:

F u kogeru!!!!!!
Rhymes.

Since everyone is mentioning RPGs I would like to bring up Mother 3. I think it is fantastic, but what do I know.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:52 pm

7eed wrote:
Rhymes.
Heheh I'm da best

Also I've never heard of mother, but I'm sure its good if you think so.
If I had my computer set up I.... -grumbles-
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 pm

It's technically Earthbound 2. It came out for Gameboy Advanced in Japan. It was never released in America because of licencing issues with the music that was played and some of the content could be objectionable. Not in the sense, like dirty bad, more like too disturbing or religious references that American-like people would flip tables over. I have a translated copy. I won't say that it's totally objectionable, it would bother some people. Then again, with the games on the market today, this would be totally tame in comparison to a game where you rip a person's arm off just because you can.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Which raises an interesting question, how are you even accessing this forum, sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouTube Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube Series   YouTube Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Creative-
Jump to: