Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Feedback-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:20 am

If you're looking forward to anything on forums, please let me know! I'm excited to see where this will take off. It's always dull to get a forum going, and it's definitely much harder to keep it alive especially with no centralized theme. But if anyone's interested in forum games, or any organized events, be sure to post it.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

I always really enjoyed 'points' or 'classes' in these kinds of forums. Where the more you post, the more 'exp' you get and level up? Just a thought. Smile

Also, I have a LOAD of forum games I can start up if they're interesting enough!
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I'll try to see if I can set the post system up.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 pm

I updated the post count ranks. They're listed in the 2nd post of the global announcement. Do you have any other subforum ideas? I don't want them to be too narrow or too broad; I prefer threads to be at the right specificity since the theme of this forum is very broad.
Back to top Go down
https://cinemav4.niceboard.com
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Ummm, Gaming section? Arranging people to play together or even just discussing stuff about games they share in common.

Also a Forum Games section would be nice so I can start spamming it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm

We could also have an entertainment section for, I guess, stuff that people like are entertained by.
Back to top Go down
http://helixproject.bandcamp.com/
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh. Is the forum limited to still pictures for avatars? It would be neat to have gifs.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Kogeru wrote:
Ummm, Gaming section? Arranging people to play together or even just discussing stuff about games they share in common.

Also a Forum Games section would be nice so I can start spamming it. Very Happy
Got a gaming section up even though pretty much everyone here plays completely different games
7eed wrote:
We could also have an entertainment section for, I guess, stuff that people like are entertained by.
Entertainment? Such as TV/Movies? What are people entertained by these days? lol
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

Well, that is what I mean. A general entertainment center. Music, movies, animu, and ect.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah, a general 'media' section sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 pm

(Sorry for double post) I KNEW WE WERE MISSING SOMETHING
A general discussion topic, where people can just talk. Not about anything in specific.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 am

I was really back and forth on a chit-chat forum. I want to keep this board pretty minimal, but I think I'll just have to give in to an overall casual section. Thing is, it's usually those that gets garnered with attention and leaves the rest of the boards abandoned. But perhaps if a certain amount of topic interest grew there, another subforum could pop up Smile

Setting up a Chit-Chat.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

I'm sure it'll be fine! I just like places that let us talk freely about certain things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Feedback- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Feedback-   -Feedback- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Feedback-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: