Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California Gaming House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

California Gaming House Empty
PostSubject: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Who's coming?
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:53 pm

I will. If that is okay.
Back to top Go down
http://helixproject.bandcamp.com/
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Well, what're the requirements? How long are you thinkin this is gonna b for? All year?
How much is rent gonna be if everyone splits it?
How many bathrooms/bedrooms will there be?(but mostly only care about bathrooms)
Are there going to be any other females? Because if there are they need to be the cutest ever so I can stare at them and sigh.
Also, money for groceries, is everyone gonna split that too? Or buy their own stuff?
Can any of us even drive?
Gotta get it figured out brewski 2013 is almost here!
All these important questions!
Were you thinking LA btw?
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm a real "taking care of business" type of girl.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Nononono, not LA. That is literally one of the worst places in the country (crime rates and thugs). Really violent there. We need to be somewhere a fair distance away from it but still close enough to some sort of city that we'd get everything we wanted/needed.
how are any of us even going to afford this none of us have jobs except you and i, saunders
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 pm

I have a job. I have been (attempting) to save up for this. I could get a job working at a computer repair shop or something. That alone would cover enough of the bills. It doesn't show here because I am using most of my money for stuff that does not pertain to me.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Since when do you have a job? I was under the impression saunders was gonna pay for it all since he knows no one else has a job. Cool -nudges tpot- eyyyyy?
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm

i'm learning coding to basically be this guy's assistant for projects and stuff.

I was unaware you had a job, Anderson! I can start saving up as soon as I finish training and get paid. Sad but other than that, we're gonna be pretty lacking in funds it seems.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 pm

I have had this job since like summer or something. I don't remember. I never say anything so it is right to assume I have nothing going on.
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Are you enjoying it? How's the pay?
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:44 pm

oh yeah.. forgot about that! Haha
Also neat, saunders and andason can pay for everything.
If I did save up some money to help pay rent and get there, my mom would probly send me some money every other week for groceries. She did when I was in Louisiana!
But it wouldn't be much, certainly not enough to last more than two people two weeks.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 pm

I would also feel horrible if I had to ask her for more than just a few bucks for groceries so..
I probably won't be able to afford it unless I came after my next birthday and only stayed for a little while. Like 2 weeks to a month. :V
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Offtopic but, ANDERSON, ARE YOU GONNA JOIN US? D: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Small hours, means small pay. I think it's a nicer job as opposed to going 25ft in the air to paint people's houses. A lot of the time we finish the work so fast there is down time. My biggest gripe, and the reason I don't have more hours, is the customers. They are completely awful sometimes. They completely flip out if things don't go their way. I work in the back exclusively so I don't have to deal with all of that first hand. There was more than once where the police were called to get a person out of the store. It really shows how attached people can be to their computers, but they don't know anything about them at the same time. Or if they break something, in their computer and blame it on us, the workers, it gets really messy really quickly. There is so much to being a computer repair person. I am lucky that I only have to do half of the work. I honestly think fixing the computer is the easy part. Dealing with unruly customers is the hard part.

Join what?
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah, I can totally see where you're coming from. You probably just don't live in the best part of america. Mad A lot of people around here are pretty mildmannered, if a bit odd. I don't think I could handle working with people.

Uh, the pokemon RP thing! I linked it!
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 2:42 pm

I couldn't see it. I don't know how to do that kind of thing. It would be very hard for me to keep track of. Terribly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:24 pm

I think links don't show for members under 1 week old. I haven't figured out how to change it, but Tan or someone said it wasn't showing.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh I mentioned it but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Just gonna mention this.. I'm halfway serious halfway sarcastic about this. I was talking to Trevor how none of us are really financially stable and it's a bit of a distant dream, but a dream nonetheless. If by chance, this somehow happens I'm definitely in :]
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm down if I ever find myself with a lump sum of money to spend.
Back to top Go down
7eed
Sprout
Sprout
7eed

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 am

I may have silly thoughts, but I want to make this happen. I'll figure it out. I honestly have been thinking about something like this for years now. I have been looking at areas and stuff, but forget some things.
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

I could really live well with the lot of you. You're all tolerating and respecting people. It'd be awesome fun to hang out day to day.
Back to top Go down
kogeru
Sapling
Sapling
kogeru

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 am

if we all rent a place in portland I could go to school and pay for things with financial aid......... hmmmmHHHHHMMMMMMMM

HHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMUMUMMUMUMUMUMMMM

Just shootin ideas out there
-tosses them in the hat labeled 'ideas'-
Back to top Go down
Bell
Sapling
Sapling
Bell

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 am

-Stares curiously into the hat- WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE-- No, not that...
Back to top Go down
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:14 pm

[1:27:48 PM] Yotipo: and so i moved out to a place with likeminded people
[1:27:55 PM] Yotipo: who respect each other equally
[1:28:33 PM] Yotipo: then maybe we could all live at a cheap cost together paying for a decent sized house
[1:28:51 PM] Yotipo: we could share big meals and it would become cheaper
[1:28:59 PM] Yotipo: if we split chores getting things done is easier
[1:29:04 PM] Yotipo: and you'll never really be alone
[1:29:09 PM] Yotipo: unless you choose to be
[1:32:04 PM] Empath: Empath nods.
[1:36:12 PM] Yotipo: we'd have
[1:36:14 PM] Yotipo: community playlists
[1:36:24 PM] Yotipo: we could set up so we each take turns playing a song
[1:36:29 PM] Yotipo: and group projects would be much easier
[1:36:50 PM] Yotipo: we'd have enough spare cash to use on hobbies
[1:36:55 PM] Yotipo: maybe after awhile
[1:37:03 PM] Yotipo: we could also make a side self-owned business project
[1:37:16 PM] Yotipo: i'm talking a lot bigger than what we can do in a month
[1:37:24 PM] Yotipo: if we could continue to pay for a few years
[1:37:31 PM] Yotipo: at least one of us would get a raise or promotion
[1:37:55 PM] Yotipo: and maybe a few people could work in the same company
[1:38:14 PM] Yotipo: and we could have weekly discussions
[1:38:24 PM] Yotipo: and seasonal renewals
[1:39:34 PM] Empath: lol
[1:39:38 PM] Empath: you're such an idealist <3
[1:42:47 PM] Yotipo: i wouldn't mind rooming with someone else
[1:42:51 PM] Yotipo: maybe a little lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Gaming House   California Gaming House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California Gaming House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: