Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V4 BABY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Unique Subculture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Our Unique Subculture Empty
PostSubject: Our Unique Subculture   Our Unique Subculture I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:12 am

'Cinema' was a series of Skype chats that mainly included two of my friends, where we'd have guests from all sorts of places. In particular, a major portion of the crowd came from League of Legends, and the name Cinema came from a Skrillex song; needless to say, said game and musician were the last of the topics that spawned in these chats. And rarely, ironic as it may be, would we even discuss movies. The chats grew and shrank as visitors grew and lost interest.

Somewhere along the line, we spontaneously regarded these chat sessions with utmost respect and referred to it not just as a Skype group, but we could simply speak of 'Cinema' and know that it was a group of people who had some time on their hands to burn--with their keyboard. There would be days where there would just sit a few YouTube and Tumblr links, and there would be days with intense philosophical discussion, but everyday we knew that there was a Cinema that would register and listen to the words and ideas on our mind.

We proudly present and welcome to Cinema V4.
Back to top Go down
https://cinemav4.niceboard.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Unique Subculture   Our Unique Subculture I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Post count ranks:

Seed 0
Sprout 10
Sapling 50
Young Tree 100
Full Bloom 500
Falling Petals 1000
Back to top Go down
https://cinemav4.niceboard.com
Yotipo
Sapling
Sapling
Yotipo

PostSubject: Re: Our Unique Subculture   Our Unique Subculture I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am

Signatures should now be working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Unique Subculture   Our Unique Subculture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Unique Subculture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: